At VFT our customers can:
- Learn and fine-tune skills on every platform we offer in a safe, supportive and INTIMIDATION free environment.
- Increase confidence, develop skills and competency through practice and instruction.
- Practice golf, shooting and racing in a safe, fun, educational, and a cost-effective environment.
- Host competitive events.
- Host conferences in our 75-person conference space.
- Host small classes in our 12-person classroom.
- Host group events, parties, team building.
Each VFT co-founder contributes highly developed and specialized skills and knowledge refined through practical experience and decades of advanced education and training. Their collective technical expertise and business acumen ensures the delivery of high-quality services, sound and efficient operations, and effective execution of business strategies.
Mark Comeau – CEO
Mark has been a lifelong firearm enthusiast and the VFT vision is derived from his passion for the sport and to train. Mark has obtained training certifications in several disciplines in the firearm industry.
Mark is currently a Police Detective and has served in law enforcement for more than 39 years. Mark is a perfectionist but doesn’t let perfection come in the way of getting things done and that is reflected in his training style.
Matthew Fleisher – COO
Matthew is a life-long resident of East Lyme and successful business entrepreneur. He has been in the operations and customer service industry for over 35 years. Matthew is a partner in a well renowned commercial painting company and owner of a bio-hazard cleaning company as well as several other business ventures locally.
Given his background, Matthew has a deep understanding of daily operations and fundamentals in complex business environments. His business strategy has always been to provide exceptional customer experiences as well as an engaging and motivating work environment for his staff.